sábado, 9 de abril de 2011

Analisando a vida e os acontecimentos....tristeza nos faz querer falar a verdade. reflexoes, percepcoes da vida!


The days seem to drag on, night is lurking behind the walls.
The time is hidden in the void of nothingness ( inside a big emptness).
Everything seems be
lost, hidden, empt
.
Nothing
wants to be responsible for the events that he and I lived and live
.
The meaning
of life that gives meaning to life, suddenly has no more shape, no longer fits inside the feeling that I experience now
.
I'm as a shell closed in myself ( I feel like that ).
I noticed that I got chains with wrong feelings and happenings of life and in the life
who or what is the responsibile for all we lived and live?
Dont tell me please that we are who chose,I chose all!
I just dont accept this theorie.
Bec I know a bit more of the Life truth- the game in the life, but of course i dont argument this with nobody, bec when we try to say something different of what is commum we re ridiculed.
I just know that never I could chose some bad to myself because I love me as I love others, but first of all I love me and bec it Ican love others...
So how I could chose some bad to me, to myself???

And so assure those that love himself and loves others not choose evil or to him or to anyone!
Each time Im sure that nothing happens for the chances of life. One movement, or force or something with another name planned/plan and executed all as one script done for all life
( for all people and all things) in this world.
And because it we lost many chances to live really HAPPINESS LOVE UNION SATISFATION PLEASURE and to experiment the love between us as it was to be.

Do you believe that is you who choose to live the pain, misery, abandonment, separation, etc.?
The system that we lived done everyone believe so, so much that they repeated that we are responsible for every evil that is embedded in our lives.
Always
a lie repeated becomes a true
!

I suffered a lot in my life because a silly game of the system that we live in.

Fri




Os dias parecem se arrastar, as noites se espreitam atras dos muros,o tempo se esconde no vazio do nada ( dentro de um grande vazio, imenso).
Tudo parece perdido, escondido, vazio!

Nada quer ser responsavel pelos acontecimentos que eu e ele vivemos antes e agora!
O sentido da vida que dá sentido à vida, de repente não tem mais forma, já não se encaixa dentro do sentimento que eu sinto agora.

Eu
me sinto como uma concha fechado em mim mesma.
Percebi que estou e estive acorrentada
com sentimentos eacontecimentos errados da vida e na vida, quem ou o que é o responsavel por tudo que vivemos
.

Por favor, nao me diga que somos nos que escolhemos, que fui eu que escolhi !

Eu simplesmente nao aceito essa teoria, por saber muitas coisas da vida ( o jogo da vida, do sistema)que nao debatemos no dia a dia, pois qualquer coisa que falamos e formos contra as regras do comum, acabamos por ser ridicularizados.

Eu simplesmente me amo e nao escolheria nada de ruim para eu mesma vivenciar, eu me amo, assim como amo aos outros, mas para ama-los primeiramente tive que me amar, e por isso garanto quem se ama e ama outrens nao escolhe mal nem para si nem para ninguem!

Cada dia,
eu estou mais segura de que nada acontece por acaso na vida.
Um
movimento, ou força ou algo com outro nome planeja, planejou e executa todos os acontecimentos na vida como um script feito para todos (individulamente e geral) nesse mundo
.
E por causa disso deixamos de experimentar com a expansao do amor varios sentimentos que deveriamos experimentar sem passar pelas pontes da dor.
Mas, eles nos fizeram crer que e nossa escolha...uma mentira sempre repetida se torna uma verdade
Tudo que sofri nessa vida e por causa do jogo que o sistema em que vivemos nos oferece !

Fri
09/04/2011

Blog protected , do not copie

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape